Finance – for your kitchen equipment
Catering equipment express offer finance packages for any equipment sold.
The benefits of leasing
- Leasing is the ability for a business to have the use of up to date equipment without having to make a large capital outlay when purchasing.
- You can acquire the equipment now not when the cost meets budgeting requirements.
- Conserves working capital which can be employed for other profitable purposes.
- Leasing rentals are fixed throughout the term of the lease and if interest rates increase your monthly payments remain the same.
- Because leasing is fixed throughout the term this helps to plan monthly cash flow budgets.
- Leasing also allows you to protect your existing lines of credit with your bank for further expansion of your business.
- Early settlement and upgrade of equipment is available during the term of the lease.
- Leasing is 100% tax deductible. In other words , the tax benefits of leasing are that, rather than buying the equipment outright, you can claim the full amount of each years lease rental payments, instead of the annual tax allowance of 25% on a figure which diminishes each year.
For more information or a quotation please feel free to contact us.