- Finance Available
- Technical Specification
- Leasing Options
The CMP101E is an outstanding electric combination oven with 10 x 1/1GN capacity; combi steamer humidity control, individual programming of 100 cooking programmes each with up to 6 steps and 80 – 150 meals per day output.
The CombiMaster Plus models always convince with functions that are effortless to use and which provide top food quality. Functions such as the patented dynamic air circulation, which optimally distributes the heat in the cooking cabinet and which provides for outstanding results. Together with the flow-optimised cooking cabinet shape, culinary delights are produced in no time. Crusts become crisp, and breaded coatings crunchy and roasts juicy – quickly and reliably. The powerful, renowned RATIONAL fresh steam generator ensures you get intensive colours, great flavour and that vitamins and minerals are preserved, such as when steaming vegetables.
With a clear control panel, this unit is complete with mode selector control for cooking modes, separate controls for temperature, core temperature and time settings and LED illuminated display enabling visibility from a distance.
Another feature to the CombiMaster Plus is the the very simple automatic cleaning. Simply select the cleaning stage, place the displayed number of cleaning tabs and your unit becomes hygienically clean and will also stay perfectly maintained. This process can also be done overnight if required.
- Accepts 10 x 1/1 gastros.
- 80 – 150 meals per day.
- Control lever for cooking modes, temperature, core temperature & time setting.
- Core temperature probe with 1 point measurement.
- Right hand hinged (optional left hand hinged).
- Combi Steamer mode with 3 cooking modes: steam, hot air & combination of steam & hot air.
- ClimaPlus – humidity measurement, 5 stage setting & regulation.
- Manual finishing.
- Program lock.
- Manual cleaning program.
- Menu guided de-scaling program.
- FREE 5 X 1/1GN GRIDS WORTH £75!
- Temperature Range: 30 – 300°C
Optional Package Deal:
- CM101E, site survey, stand & installation to existing services.
- 2 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY.
this is the finance tab
|Category||10 Grid Electric Combination Ovens / Steamers|
|Temperature Range||30°C to 300°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 years on-site parts & labour|
|Power Supply||3 Phase – This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Gastronorm Capacity||10 x 1/1|
|Combi Range||CombiMaster Plus|
|Packaged Weight||157 KG|
The benefits of leasing
- Leasing is the ability for a business to have the use of up to date equipment without having to make a large capital outlay when purchasing.
- You can acquire the equipment now not when the cost meets budgeting requirements.
- Conserves working capital which can be employed for other profitable purposes.
- Leasing rentals are fixed throughout the term of the lease and if interest rates increase your monthly payments remain the same.
- Because leasing is fixed throughout the term this helps to plan monthly cash flow budgets.
- Leasing also allows you to protect your existing lines of credit with your bank for further expansion of your business.
- Early settlement and upgrade of equipment is available during the term of the lease.
- Leasing is 100% tax deductible. In other words , the tax benefits of leasing are that, rather than buying the equipment outright, you can claim the full amount of each years lease rental payments, instead of the annual tax allowance of 25% on a figure which diminishes each year.
For more information or a quotation please feel free to contact us on 01902 495634 or email us on email@example.com