- Finance Available
- Technical Specification
- Leasing Options
The SCC201E is an intelligent electric SelfCookingCenter (combination oven) with 20 x 1/1GN capacity with 7 operating modes for automatically cooking meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing. With an intelligent system for optimising mixed loads in production and in à la carte service, this unit will deliver 150 – 300 meals per day.
With intelligent level control (ILC) you can add a mix of dishes and each rack will be monitored efficiently on the type and quantity of the load. Another excellent feature to the SelfCookingCenter is the automatic cleaning function which provides 7 cleaning stages to select and perform unsupervised, even overnight.
This Rational unit senses the ideal cooking cabinet conditions, recognizes the size and quantity of food, thinks ahead and knows how a dish is best cooked. It also learns which habits a chef prefers and even communicates with them.
Of course you can also operate the SelfCookingCenter manually. Whether convection, steam or combination, in manual mode you regulate all cooking parameters precisely.
Your SelfCookingCenter will operate without a water softener and since it is a high-performance, fresh-steam generator with automatic descaling, no additional descaling is required.
Save energy, water, time, and raw materials, and have less waste. Feel the benefit of more kitchen space, as one small Rational appliance can achieve what 40 to 50% of all standard cooking appliances can.
this is the finance tab
|Category||20 Grid Electric Combination Ovens / Steamers|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 years on-site parts & labour|
|Power Supply||3 Phase – This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Gastronorm Capacity||20 x 1/1|
|Packaged Weight||312 KG|
The benefits of leasing
- Leasing is the ability for a business to have the use of up to date equipment without having to make a large capital outlay when purchasing.
- You can acquire the equipment now not when the cost meets budgeting requirements.
- Conserves working capital which can be employed for other profitable purposes.
- Leasing rentals are fixed throughout the term of the lease and if interest rates increase your monthly payments remain the same.
- Because leasing is fixed throughout the term this helps to plan monthly cash flow budgets.
- Leasing also allows you to protect your existing lines of credit with your bank for further expansion of your business.
- Early settlement and upgrade of equipment is available during the term of the lease.
- Leasing is 100% tax deductible. In other words , the tax benefits of leasing are that, rather than buying the equipment outright, you can claim the full amount of each years lease rental payments, instead of the annual tax allowance of 25% on a figure which diminishes each year.
For more information or a quotation please feel free to contact us on 01902 495634 or email us on email@example.com