- Finance Available
- Technical Specification
- Leasing Options
- Accepts 20 x 1/1 gastros.
- 150 – 300 meals per day.
- Easy to use TFT colour monitor & touch screen with self explanatory symbols.
- Core temperature probe with 6 point measurement.
- Hand shower with automatic retracting system.
- Right hand hinged (optional left hand hinged).
- New & improved CareControl automatic cleaning and care system.
- Self cooking control with 7 cooking modes: meat, poultry, fish, side dishes, egg dishes, baked products & finishing.
- Combi Steamer mode with 3 cooking modes: steam, hot air & combination of steam & hot air.
- HiDensity Control – patented distribution of the energy in the cooking cabinet.
- Efficient level control – mixed loads with individual rack monitoring & load specific adjustment.
- ClimaPlus Control measures & regulates any humidity.
- Automatic Finishing processes for plated banquets, buffets, à la carte, etc.
- On-site staff training.
- FREE 10 X 1/1GN GRIDS WORTH £150!
- Temperature Range: 30 – 300°C.
Optional Package Deal:
- SCCWE201G, site survey, stand & installation to existing services.
- 2 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY.
this is the finance tab
|Category||20 Grid Gas Combination Ovens / Steamers|
|Material||Stainless Steel Grade: 304|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 years on-site parts & labour|
|Power Supply||Propane Gas & 13 Amp|
|Gastronorm Capacity||20 x 1/1|
|Packaged Weight||343 KG|
The benefits of leasing
- Leasing is the ability for a business to have the use of up to date equipment without having to make a large capital outlay when purchasing.
- You can acquire the equipment now not when the cost meets budgeting requirements.
- Conserves working capital which can be employed for other profitable purposes.
- Leasing rentals are fixed throughout the term of the lease and if interest rates increase your monthly payments remain the same.
- Because leasing is fixed throughout the term this helps to plan monthly cash flow budgets.
- Leasing also allows you to protect your existing lines of credit with your bank for further expansion of your business.
- Early settlement and upgrade of equipment is available during the term of the lease.
- Leasing is 100% tax deductible. In other words , the tax benefits of leasing are that, rather than buying the equipment outright, you can claim the full amount of each years lease rental payments, instead of the annual tax allowance of 25% on a figure which diminishes each year.
For more information or a quotation please feel free to contact us on 01902 495634 or email us on email@example.com