- Technical Specification
- Leasing Options
Are you interested in a VarioCooking Center®? Would like to try the performance, speed and cooking quality for yourself? We offer you the opportunity to test the VarioCooking Center MULTIFICIENCY® 112T at your own establishment – for free and with no obligation to buy!
It is so compact that it can easily be integrated in any existing kitchen, whether on a table, a work surface, a central cooking block, near a passage or in production areas.
Please note that the free trial is subject to the appropriateness of the business and installation conditions. These will be confirmed beforehand, as part of a free on-site visit by a Rational dealer.
|Installation||Requires Frima Service Partner Installation|
|Manufacturer Code||112+ (V135101.01.F88)|
|Power||3 NAC / 400-415V / 19kW|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Weight||168000 g (168 kg)|
|Width||1224 mm (122.4 cm)|
|Depth||800 mm (80 cm)|
|Height||1100 mm (110 cm)|
The benefits of leasing
- Leasing is the ability for a business to have the use of up to date equipment without having to make a large capital outlay when purchasing.
- You can acquire the equipment now not when the cost meets budgeting requirements.
- Conserves working capital which can be employed for other profitable purposes.
- Leasing rentals are fixed throughout the term of the lease and if interest rates increase your monthly payments remain the same.
- Because leasing is fixed throughout the term this helps to plan monthly cash flow budgets.
- Leasing also allows you to protect your existing lines of credit with your bank for further expansion of your business.
- Early settlement and upgrade of equipment is available during the term of the lease.
- Leasing is 100% tax deductible. In other words , the tax benefits of leasing are that, rather than buying the equipment outright, you can claim the full amount of each years lease rental payments, instead of the annual tax allowance of 25% on a figure which diminishes each year.
For more information or a quotation please feel free to contact us on 01902 495634 or email us on email@example.com